What’s Hot:
1. Baby wearing. I love falling asleep on my parents while in a sling or in a knapsack. Dad often threatens to put me in “my bag” when I’m throwing a fist-clenching fit but that’s exactly what I want.
2. Night feedings. I do long for those early morning milk breaks.
3. High contrast patterns. Mum and Dad have so much to look at in our house that sometimes I don’t know how to shut my brain off and relax. This point doubles as a not-so-hot.
What’s Not:
1. People who try to touch me without washing their hands first (soap up and sing the Happy Birthday song). Hey – I’m new. Don’t give me your germs.
2. The hiccups. My diaphragm is still immature and the silly hiccups are a nuisance. I get them at least once a day.
3. Sleeper pajamas with ridiculous buttoning mechanisms. Who’s the dummy designer who thought that snaps on the back of a bedtime outfit would work for me or my handlers? I have to be turned over on my face to be fastened into it and I’m already busy crying on the change table. This just makes me turn a brighter shade of red.
Monday, March 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
We welcome your remarks.