
We are slowly starting to accept guests for home visits. If you are feeling well and haven’t been sick in the last while, we would like to see you… all you wonderful people who have been asking to come over. Typically we limit the show time to one hour and please, don’t come hungry as I’m not the exceptional hostess I was last month ~wink~. Last Sunday my bridal attendants arrived to see Ivan and he was very patient at being passed around a circle of four strangers. He must have felt the love. The Fenton grandparents are coming from Toronto to see our son this weekend so everybody is really excited about the occasion.
Yesterday, my very best friend Heather and I took our babies for a tandem stroller ride around the neighbourhood. The weather here is beginning to improve tenfold and I’m looking forward to being able to pop Ivan in the jogging stroller to shed those last ten pounds of pregnancy weight.
Ivan attended another midwifery appointment this morning and we are pleased to report that at 3 weeks old, he now weighs 10 pounds, 4 ounces and he is the picture of health. Drinking 700 ml of the “good stuff” per day, it seems like he might be going through a growth spurt. We may need to begin clothing him in the 3-6 month old get-ups. Ahh, the apple and the tree.
No comments:
Post a Comment
We welcome your remarks.