
Today I’m grateful that I am surrounded by special girlfriends who have been a real sense of support to me through out my pregnancy and the first month of our son’s life. I can’t thank you enough for the books, the delicious food you all made for us, and the genuine interest.
Today I’m grateful for the Soup Club ladies and the extra soup in the deep freeze to keep myself healthy to produce milk for the baby.
Today I’m grateful that when Ivan starts in on a meltdown, he has no tears to show for it.
Today I’m grateful that last Autumn I had the foresight to properly cut down the growth in all nine garden beds so that I can skip that part this Spring when I have a baby and only one arm instead of the suggested three.
Always I’m grateful that I’m married to John who absolutely loves this child and does more than his share to help raise him. I’m honouring all those single mothers out there who are parenting alone.
No comments:
Post a Comment
We welcome your remarks.