We started our weekend of by dropping Mom and her friend Heather at the train station for their trip to Montreal. Then it was off to all the hot spots; Canadian Tire, Busy Bee Tools, Princess Auto and the Habitat Housing Store. I'm starting to appreciate shopping carts now as at just over 20 pounds you're not as easy to just fling around anymore. Returning home with our air-nailer and bathroom sink it was nap time. Whenever we are out you are so fascinated with everything around you, you just watch and take it all in. Unfortunately you've also started taking in the bars on the shopping carts; YUCK! And watch your teeth, especially number tooth number seven which we just noticed this week.
Nap times over. I ate lunch and got a little finishing work done on our shed while you were sleeping. After your lunch you decided to have another nap so I went back to the shed. You came out to help me in your DJ booth and I gave you two boards to work on while I did some painting.
Then it was time to plan our evening together. Our friend Dave was having an art show at 7pm but you weren't sure you could stay up that late as you'd missed a few naps with all the excitement. After an avacado snack we eventually headed out before 6 pm. After picking up some beer and sausages for me we cruised by the gallery but nobody was there yet (6:45) and they were still hanging things. You protested a bit so we drove around to kill time. Then I noticed you were silent; asleep in your car seat. We headed home to bath / book / bottle / bed for you and dinner / movie / bed for me.
We have to go and get Mom around 5 pm today. Once you get up from your nap I think we'll check out a few stores for some formula deals. Then once it warms up (11 deg. today) we'll try and work on the shed some more, or maybe straighten out the workshop. It's been a good weekend and I'm looking forward to spending a whole monthe with you in January.
Love Dad.
Saturday, October 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
We welcome your remarks.